The heart of Nutrition & Services for Seniors lies in the home delivered meals program (or Meals on Wheels). Since 1983, this service alone has provided over 2 million hot noon meals to hungry seniors in Jefferson and Hardin counties.
To Qualify for Meals:
- 60 years of age or older
- Reside in Jefferson or Hardin Counties
- Unable to shop or cook
- Have no family or caregiver at noon time to prepare a meal
- All meals are prepared and packaged in our central kitchen located on Concord Road in Beaumont.
- Financial status is not a determining factor for services.
- Meal delivery is between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Meals provide 1/3 of the daily nutritional requirements for older Americans.
- Diabetic meals are available on request.
For more information please call (409) 892-4455 or email us at email@example.com.